At Fintech, we provide accounting solutions to the top companies of the world. Therefore we need smart, highly educated, experienced and highly innovative thinkers who aspire to do incredible things and value teamwork. The learning curve is steep, but the work is exhilarating. And your career potential is infinite. Join our team.
Fintech Fund Services is a financial services company focused on providing fund administration, administrative and analytical services to institutional investors and to asset managers. With offices in Canada and India, Fintech works with major financial market participants including hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, and credit funds that invest in performing and distressed residential and commercial real estate, syndicated bank loan, structured products, derivatives, futures, commodities, and equities.
Fintech places a significant focus on technology. The company builds proprietary software applications and engineers process solutions to improve client engagement, workflow timelines, and quality control.
Fintech offers twelve weeks internship program to Accounting/Finance graduates, who are willing to make their bright career in the field of Finance. The objective of this internship program is to provide real-world experience of the Financial Services industry.
This internship provides you the exposure to the corporate environment & gives you the chance to use the skills that you have learned in the classroom in a real-world setting. We will work hand-in-hand to teach different techniques and help accomplish goals set at the beginning of the program. By the end of this program, the intern will learn all the facets of Financial research and analysis.
If you excel in this program and have the enthusiasm to deliver your best, there is a chance to get a per-placement offer by the Company.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to the following areas:
- Understanding the business issues and accounting challenges of client’s organization and industry.
- Financial data collection and Research.
- Financial Analysis of the collected data using various tools.
- In depth study of Fund Accounting.
- Advanced Microsoft excel skill
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of investment concepts: Stocks, Bonds, etc
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
Eligibility for Internship:
- Students who have completed degree or in final year of their academic programme can apply.
- Candidates will send their CV’s, and the shortlisted candidates will be called for a one to one interaction.
Interested candidates can mail us at email@example.com
In case of any query/ clarification, please feel free to contact.
Location: Gurgaon, India
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the development of new system and application business
Solutions. The Project Manager will work directly with business users to deliver solutions in a fast-paced environment. The Project Manager has strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and is versatile
At juggling multiple tasks and projects concurrently. The Project Manager is self-starter, quick learner, capable of grasping new concepts quickly and has the ability to consistently deliver results in a client-focused culture.
- Work with business sponsors to define business requirements, determine scope, and identify technical alternatives and limitations for system enhancements and change requests.
- Strong data analytics/programming skills using VBA, SQL, MS Excel and MS Access.
- Translate business requirements into functional application designs. Includes analysis and application of best practices to create re-usable, configurable, and high performing application designs.
- Assist in the creation of screenshots and/or prototypes of functionality to share with business sponsors.
Experience, Education and Qualifications: The Project Manager position requires strong programming, analytical and problem solving skills. A desire and ability to efficiently learn new technology and business concepts is required.
Strong competency in the following is required:
- VBA , MS Excel and MS word software
- Data Analytics
- Direct experience, knowledge or familiarity with the following is helpful:
- Fund accounting/ financial domain exposure
- Excellent English Communication skills /US accent
- Experience or knowledge of working with 3rd party software components
Fintech values intellectually curious minded professionals who are interested in aggressively learningand sharing new concepts and skills collegially and independently.